3768 Bathurst Street Suite 306, Toronto, Ontario M3H 3M7

    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Express Entry

  1. You will need to take a language test. We will use your test results to see if you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.
  2. If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials assessed against Canadian standards.

This is not mandatory if:

  • you got at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or
  • your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).

Note: Even if you do not need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so in order to increase your score and chances of being invited to apply.

You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different). You will use Canada‚Äôs job classification system (the National Occupational Classification or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.

DISCOVER how CJC Canada Immigration Services can assist you in applying for Canadian Permanent Residence by filing out at our Home Page your personal information/resume and click submit or send to enquiry@cjccanadaimmigration.com


Our experts will help you with preparing your application and a complete list of the documents required for TFW.

Call us at           1.647-859-9929     Or

Go to top